Scottish Tweed Touring Cap

Since I’ve been a kid, I’ve heard these been given quite a few names from tough guy hat, newsie cap, driving cap, etc etc. Anyways, I’ve been wearing a lot of these as of late. Perfect for a rainy, dreary day that occur a lot here in the city or possibly if you end up in Scotland with a hound and buckshot. Complements a tie or suit nicer more than most caps will. 10 Engines turned me onto the L.L. Bean’s stab at it. Not a bad price, for a bit of Tweed and Gore-Tex.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Scottish Tweed Touring Cap

  1. Grandin says:

    I think the most common term is “flat cap”. See:

    My faves are patchwork from here:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s